Old West Boots 18010 Brown Boots
Are you hunting for Old West Boots 18010 in Brown? My friends discovered the best online shop to buy these shoes at. This shop happens to be one of web sites where an individual is getting cost-free shipping as well as completely free returns.
People, as a rule, view reviews of goods, prior to when they order them. Each female can see the footwear prices and buyer review(s) by using the hyperlink below the sentence.
Description of Old West Boots 18010 Brown:
- Leather upper.
- Scallop shaft for easier entry.
- Features six-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft and vamp.
- Hand-corded medallion.
- Combination Goodyear and three-quarter leather welt construction for long-lasting durability and wear.
- Fully leather lined.
- Removable cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Cowboy heel.
- Medium square toe.
- Durable leather outsole with rubber heel tab for excellent traction.
- Heel Height: 1 3/4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 1/2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Brown Old West Boots 18010.
Following reading customer reviews as well as the boots description, you are in the right position to decide on getting these boots. In cases in which you learn by checking out the item reviews that it is not comfortable, nor long-lasting and also it's produced for bad quality materials, you naturally shouldn't choose the product. Having said that, it is a bit less significant that the footwear look eye-catching. When I did a quick check, Old West Boots 18010 in Brown were available via the internet. If you buy on the web you can easily find reduced prices and you wouldn't need to go to the retail store and waste your time. In case you have gone through the Old West Boots 18010 review but you didn't like the boots, feel free to browse around this web site for something you like.